I mean Prison Break.
All Chinese students are obsessed with this show (& Gossip Girl).
Ask them for the English name of their best friend...no clue!!!
One Chinese student once said to me...
"My only regret in life...
is that I did not follow Prison Break from the very beginning,
I hope one day Wentworth Miller will forgive me."
Please forgive me for letting you speak...were my only regrets, as my hand quickly found a smooth warm face to administer a slap upon.
Wake Up Girly!!!
Perhaps they too, feel the need to break out of Prison. Many people here do not wish for change, whether it be for better or worse, because they feel they cannot make a difference. They are so use to having so many government issued limitations, don't get me started on the censorship administered on TV, Radio, Internet, Magazines, Newspaper. I guess what other outlook can they have, but sheer hopelessness, but they don't seem to mind. They even need to apply for a visa from their own country whenever they want to leave China, which often gets denied.
Chinese Embassy:
2 Chinese guys returned from the United States yesterday =
1 Chinese guy allowed to leave next month
1.3 Billion People in China...Check...we leave no man unaccounted for!
Lets see a local girl's requests for a visa...
(Game Show Music Plays in the background)
China: Where would you like to go for Christmas little girl?
Local Girl: China, can I go to Vietnam?
China: What for? What do they have that China doesn't have. That's right, nothing! So, no!
Local Girl: How about Russia, they use to be Communist too?
China: Let me think....no, we are afraid you might get lost there, the country's too big.
Local Girl: What about France, I'll bring you back a real Louis Vuitton bag?
China: Sorry, add your first born child and its a deal but good try.
Local Girl: But I am only 12! Last time...can I go to Germany,I just want to buy a poster.
China: Haha there are no winners at the game of life but thanks for playing. Please take this lovely grain of rice with your serial number on it, as a constellation prize!!!
Local Girl: Wow...I love rice! Maybe I can get 3 more grains if I apply again tomorrow.
THANKS CHINA...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment