As we approach the Anniversary of Tianamen Square, internet restrictions become stricter. Blogger is now being blocked in China, hopefully not indefinitely. I am currently using a French Proxy to access my site. A proxy allows you to enter sites that would normally be blocked.
Unfortunately, there are some side affects, so the format and pictures may look a bit odd for the time being, until the Chinese government decides to give us our freedoms back.
But don't worry-
"I WON'T LET THEM BRING ME DOWN...
I AM THE LITTLE METAL ROOSTER THAT COULD!"
METAL ROOSTER = My Chinese Zodiac Sign
(The metal rooster sign is applicable to anyone born within the 1981 Chinese New Year calendar. I think it is a bit odd for everyone to have the same sign and characteristics.)
But what is surprisingly, is that only 5% of my students know about the infamous Tianmen Square Riots. Those who are aware, are even more surprised that us (foreigners) know about the riots, to us and the rest of the world, it is common knowledge.
Everyone else knows about the riots...WHY DON'T YOU!
I find it amusing that they all think that America is bad, and China is SO great.
Not that America is great, but I am more and more proud to be an American everyday!
-Thanks for listening
REVERSE COCK-BLOCK STRATEGIST OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment