
Geisha Dorothy gets on a plane to Shanghai & brings2 large suitcases with 30 pairs of high-heels!!!
Living in China can be dangerous. But did you know that wearing high-heels, could also be hazardous to your health, if you are not a native Chinese girl that is.
Thousands of Shanghainese girls flood the streets with their high-heels on a daily basis. The Chinese love their high heels so much, that I once saw a middle-aged Chinese woman climbing one of the highest mountains in Eastern China with high-heels on. I would not have believed myself, if I had not seen it with my own two eyes. I give them much credit, because every attempt I've made to wear the lowest of heels, has turned out to be nothing but disastrous.
The danger lies not within the heel itself, but the various patterned bricks in-laid within the sidewalks. These bricks are organized to resemble some sort of mysterious formation. I often find myself, cursing these bricks since they seems to be more of a nuisance than anything else when I wear my high-heels.
As it turns out, these patterns on the street, represent a form of braille to help guide blind people from the dangerous streets. Now, if only you could inform the motorcyclists who think that the sidewalks are the new super-highway, we could all use this sort of protection.

No comments:
Post a Comment